Golden Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Horde

The Golden Horde Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forum of The Golden Horde.
In pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello

Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want

Go down 
+3
KingSVH
Lucas Perry
Nitroburn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitroburn
Mongol
Nitroburn

Number of posts : 8
Resource 1 : IronLead
Resource 2 : Pigs
Alliance Affiliation : Aurora Borealis
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Empty
PostSubject: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 05:22

Since TGH & AB are improving relations, I figured communication might be a good start.

If you have any questions, want to B.S., Make fun of Combat I love you, This is as good of a place as any.

Good friends are too few nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Perry
Vizier of Economic Affairs
Lucas Perry

Number of posts : 163
Resource 1 : Coal
Resource 2 : Rubber
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 09:36

Hi. I'm Lucas. I approve of this "making fun of Pope" thing you're talking about. Razz

How is AB?
Back to top Go down
KingSVH
Genghis Khan

Number of posts : 786
Resource 1 : Wine
Resource 2 : Marble
Alliance Affiliation : The Golden Horde
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:20

personally i love BS and making fun of pope :p

but as you're the guest here Smile why don't u make the first joke :p
Back to top Go down
Rawdon
Kurultai

Number of posts : 211
Resource 1 : Furs
Resource 2 : Uranium
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 12:54

COMBAT POPE IS FROM THE NORTH EAST

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LET THE FUN BEGIN
Back to top Go down
The Corrupt Teacher
Vizier of War
The Corrupt Teacher

Number of posts : 39
Resource 1 : Rubber
Resource 2 : Wine
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 19:30

lol CP and his Mongorian ways. xD
Back to top Go down
Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 20:38

lol CP in general. Razz
Back to top Go down
admin
Mongol

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 21:53

lol CP's face :p
Back to top Go down
https://thegoldenhorde.forumotion.net
Nitroburn
Mongol
Nitroburn

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 22:34

Quote :
Hi. I'm Lucas. I approve of this "making fun of Pope" thing you're talking about. Razz

How is AB?

Ab is doing well, and I's good to meet you lucas. I'll have to catch you on irc sometime.

Quote :
personally i love BS and making fun of pope :p

but as you're the guest here Smile why don't u make the first joke :p

I'm not the best at telling jokes, but I thought bringing CP into the convo was a good start. Very Happy (I wouldn't of used anyone I didn't like)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 06:33

Well, we don't like CP. Razz

I'm always on IRC, lurking or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Combat Pope
Vizier of Diplomacy
Combat Pope

Number of posts : 423
Resource 1 : Aluminum
Resource 2 : Sugar
Alliance Affiliation : The Golden Horde Alliance
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 13:33

Sad
Back to top Go down
admin
Mongol

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 14:21

We love our CP :wub:
Back to top Go down
https://thegoldenhorde.forumotion.net
The Corrupt Teacher
Vizier of War
The Corrupt Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 14:34

We love him about as much as genital herpes...in fact CP generally means herpes eventually...or something worse O.o
Back to top Go down
Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 00:55

CP, we abuse you out of love! <3
Back to top Go down
Combat Pope
Vizier of Diplomacy
Combat Pope

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 13:41

well i dont want your tainted love
Back to top Go down
Nitroburn
Mongol
Nitroburn

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 15:28

It's about time you showed up Very Happy

Oh, Corrupt have they found a cure for your (you know) yet?
Back to top Go down
The Corrupt Teacher
Vizier of War
The Corrupt Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 15:58

SHHHHHHHHHH!!! They don't know >.>
Back to top Go down
KingSVH
Genghis Khan

Number of posts : 786
Resource 1 : Wine
Resource 2 : Marble
Alliance Affiliation : The Golden Horde
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 17:35

oh we all know about it :p
Back to top Go down
Combat Pope
Vizier of Diplomacy
Combat Pope

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 18:13

Herpies?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 03:30

Lol. What could that (you know) be? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nitroburn
Mongol
Nitroburn

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 18:55

It seems that it could be something different than what I thought, but if it is how did combat know unless he has been directly involved/ exposed with this new item to be cured
Back to top Go down
Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 09:09

That could be the case. @_@
Back to top Go down
Nitroburn
Mongol
Nitroburn

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 00:46

*Nitro breaks out the refreshments and food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want   Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever Floats your Boat(or sinks your buddies) Q & A or whatever you want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Horde :: Aurora Borealis-
Jump to: